- What Personal Data we collect and how we collect It
- The way we use Personal Data and who we share it with
- How we protect your data
- Your rights as a "Data Subject"
- Additional notices
- Questions, concerns or complaints
- 1. Introduction.
- 2. What Personal Data we collect and how we collect It
- 2.1. User Account. In order to use the Service, or certain areas on the Sites, you are required to create an account (“User Account”) and provide your name and e-mail address. You can choose to provide certain additional information while creating your account. We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide, to confirm your registration.
- 2.3. ‘Support’’ and Feedback Information. If you send us a “Support” request or provide us with feedback or reviews, including by submitting an online form on our Sites or social media channels, or by sending an e-mail to an e-mail address that we display. In such cases, you may choose to provide us with your contact information (e.g., name, e-mail address and phone number). If you submit a public review or feedback, note that we may (at our discretion) store and present your review to other users of our Sites and Service (including from other organizations). If you wish to remove your public review, please follow Section 5.1 below.
- 2.4. Usage Data. We collect and record data and sessions about how you are accessing and using the Sites and Service, which include administrative and support communications with us and information about the Accounts, channels, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third-party integrations you use (if any). Such information may include Personal Data.
- 2.5. Data We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive certain data, including Personal Data, from third parties, such as service providers, ad networks, data prediction and enrichment services, and marketing agencies, relating to your preferences and use of the Sites and Service.
- 2.6. Purchases. The Service includes the option to purchase certain services from us. If you choose to make a purchase, we will require certain information from you as necessary to complete the transaction. Such information could include a credit card number and related account and billing information, invoice related information, and other data required to process the order. We will also update such data should you grant us permission to bill you or your credit card for recurring charges, such as monthly or other types of periodic payments.
We receive, collect and use the data listed below as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to provide you the Service, to support and fulfil our legitimate interests in better understanding, securing, marketing and improving our Service and overall performance, and to allow us to comply with our legal and contractual obligations. We receive and collect Personal Data from you when you provide us your name and e-mail address during signup, when you contact us or when you make a purchase and provide your billing information. When you submit Customer Data or your User Profile, we will process this information on behalf of your Organization, in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement. We receive and collect Personal Data from your browser or mobile device about your use of the Sites and Service. We use log files and analytics tools to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track users’ movement around the Sites and Service, and gather statistical data. We use “cookies”, technical identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to provide and enhance our Sites and Service. We also collect limited data regarding your system and device, such as your mobile device id or browser preferences. We receive and collect Personal Data from Third Parties, such as service providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, or from Services Integrations when you use third party integrations.
- 2.7. Log Files. We make use of log files. The data inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, your device’s type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser send to us. We use such data to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track user movement around the Sites and Service, and gather statistical data.
- 2.8. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Sites and Service (including some of our service providers (further detailed in Section 3.6 below) utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers, container tags and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Service, analyze our performance and personalize your experience. Such cookies and similar files or tags may also be temporarily placed on your device. Certain cookies and other technologies serve to recall Personal Data, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- 2.9. Mobile Device Data. We collect limited data from your mobile device in order to provide the Service and analyze our performance. Such data includes your mobile device type, mobile device id, and date and time stamps of Service use. In addition, we deploy tracking technologies within the Service to help us gather aggregate, non-personal statistics.
- 2.10. Analytics. We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data about the use of the Sites and Service. Analytics tools collect data such as on how often users visit the Sites or Service, what pages they visit when they do so and what website they directly came from to the Sites or Service. We use the data we
- 2.11. Customer Data. In the course of using the Service, you may submit Customer Data. Our use of such Customer Data is in accordance with the Terms and our Data Processing Agreement.
- 3. The Way We Use Personal Data and Who We Share It With.
If you submit or we collect Personal Data through the Sites and Service, then we will use such Personal Data in the following ways:
- 3.1. We will use your Personal Data to provide and improve our Service, to identify and authenticate your access to certain non-public parts of the Sites and Service, and to allow other Authorized Users on the same Account to identify you and your activity on the Account.
- 3.2. We will use your Personal Data and contact details (e.g. your e-mail address): (i) to provide you updates and news regarding the Service and our products; or (ii) for marketing/advertisement communications, activities and offers that we believe may interest you or others like you. You may opt-out of such communications at any time, as further explained in Section 5.2 below.
- 3.3. We will send you service and administrative e-mails and messages, including to inform you about changes in our Sites or Service, to provide you with important Service related notices, such as security notices, and to respond to a "Contact Us" or administrative request (for example, to change your password), reviews or feedback you provide. These e-mails and messages are considered an integral part of the Service and you may not opt-out of receiving them while being our User.
- 3.4. If you choose to send others an e-mail or message inviting them to use the Service, we will use the contact information you provide us to automatically send such invitation e-mail or message. Your name and e-mail address may be included in the invitation e-mail or message.
- 3.7. We will share your Profile information with other individuals in your Organization (including your Admin(s), as detailed in Section 2.2 above).
- 3.8. We may disclose your Personal Data or any information you submit via the Sites and Service per your specific instructions or requests.
- 3.9. We may disclose your Personal Data if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of slokoto.com, our users, yourself or the public.
- 3.10. If you contact us for help in resolving an issue specific to a team of which you are a member (and which is managed by your Organization), then given our relationship with your Organization we may share your concern with them.
- 3.12. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data and any other information you provided us in connection with such events.
- 3.13. Using our services with a Google account. You may be able to use our services when login with your Google account. By default, no emails, messages, or other content included in your Google account will leave your browser and be stored on our servers.
- 4. How we Protect your Data
- 4.1. Security. The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Sites or Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5. Your Rights as a “Data Subject”
- 5.1. Data Subject Rights To the extent that you wish to exercise your rights under applicable law (e.g. the EU GDPR) to request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data held with slokoto.com, or to restrict or object to such Personal Data's processing, or to port such Personal Data - please contact your Organization’s Admin who will typically have control of your Personal Data processed in accordance with our Data Processing agreement. If you wish to exercise such rights regarding Personal Data controlled by slokoto.com, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- 5.2. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising, or certain Service-related e-mails from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" or "change email preferences" link at the bottom of each e-mail that we send, and changing such preferences in your account, or e-mail us your "unsubscribe" request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing e-mails, we will still send you a response to any “support” request as well as administrative e-mails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Sites and Service, as explained in Section 3.3 above.
- 5.3. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Data. If you choose not to provide Personal Data which is mandatory in order to fully use our Service, you may still visit parts of the Sites and Service which are available to the general public, but you will not be able to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that require authentication or involve our interaction with you.
- 6. Additional notices
- 6.2. Data Retention and Deletion. slokoto.com retains data for as long as we provide you the Service, and thereafter in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. If you want us to delete your Personal Data, or if you want to learn more about where and how long your Personal Data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact email@example.com.
We store your Personal Data on secure servers located in the United States, and managed by our authorized and designated provider. We may access to the Personal Data from the United States or Israel. As such, the Personal Data is subject to privacy and data protection rules and regulations that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction, especially if you are located in the EEA countries. However, we are taking any necessary steps, including by maintaining high standards of data security and safeguards, to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Section Summary: You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer you the following mechanism to exercise your rights.
- 6.3. Children’s Privacy. The Sites and Service are not structured to attract children under the age of 16, and we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 16 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 7. Questions, concerns or complaints.